Young Professional of the Year
This category is designed to recognise and encourage the achievements of a young professional aged between 18-40 who has demonstrated a noteworthy commitment to excellence, innovation and the community in their profession, and who has worked to promote their profession as a whole. Nominees will be required to upload two (2) written testimonials from peers, employers, clients or business partner.
Judges will be Looking for
- Briefly describe the organisation for whom you work and your professional role.
- Describe your approach to your job and demonstrate how you apply ‘best practice’ principles.
- Describe how you have achieved innovation and excellence in your organisation.
- Describe the contributions you have made to the community through your work as a young professional.
- Two written testimonials.
Preview the Questions
Please note: Your entry cannot be accepted on this preview form. Award entrants MUST use the electronic version under the ‘Enter Now’ Button. Please review the terms & conditions prior to entering. Entrants must submit under their own name for their own business.